Fisa Group´s consulting services give our clients the opportunity to benefit from our extensive expertise in banking technology and processes. Our talented group of committed professionals provides quality solutions using proven methodologies.
Fisa Group offers the following services:
- Business review
- Business systems planning
- Analysis, modeling and reconstruction of workflows and processes
- Requirements analysis
- Data center support
Requirement analysis and software development comprise the following processes:
- Project definition and feasibility study
- Project plan
- Technical design and approval
- Technical control
- Technical documentation
- User documentation
- Functional quality control
Systems integration and implementation
Systems integration and implementation are performed in accordance with predefined methodologies ensuring timely delivery within budget. The procedure based implementation methodology assumes shared responsibilities with the client. Roles, tasks, responsibilities and delivery dates are defined, agreed and monitored.
This methodology reduces risk through constant monitoring of the project’s advance and milestones. The key points of the methodology are to:
- Agree a set of clear project deliverables
- Identify critical success factors
- Predefined change control procedures
- Ensure successful knowledge transfer
- Deliver business benefits in the shortest time horizon
- Minimize business disruption
Our professionals have the experience required to manage large and complex systems integrations and implementation projects based on proven methodologies of the Project Management Institute (PMI).
International Help Desk
Post implementation services include a web based help desk with 24 / 7 availability. This ensures that, in the event of a system problem, our clients have the necessary support from Fisa Group to ensure continued operations. Our Help Desk professionals, experienced problem solvers and fully acquainted with our systems, provide assistance and answers quickly. High priority items are attended to immediately.
Training and Certification
We provide our clients with complete training in all our products. To optimize our training and certification services, Fisa Group maintains a structured set of courses with participant prerequisites for all our products. Our methodology considers the following processes:
- Define and agree learning objectives
- Agree a course schedule for all attendees minimizing interruptions
- Arrange logistics
- Deliver courses and material covering theoretical learning, and practical exercises
- Evaluation of participants
- Evaluation of instructor
Training is carried out by our technical and functional staff who have extensive experience in both formal training and workshop exercises.