Crédito Maestro – An Omnia Success case
Crédito Maestro is a Mexican financial intermediary which offers consumer loans to unionized public employees. The firm has issued over 360,000 revolving credit lines through 66 branches. Crédito Maestro comprises around 600 internal and external sales representatives and processes 500 applications daily.
- Improve credit origination and application evaluation processes.
- Provide mobile Sales Team with online support through internet and mobile channels.
The Omnia Solution
Implemented Omnia to integrate 3 legacy systems and redesign loan and application processes, and to redesign and enhance the sales and customer experience through mobile/internet connectivity.
- Omnia enabled development of a harmonized and customized sales channel for the mobile sales force (using iPads, laptops, and mobile phones). The sales platform includes application forms, sales reports, queries, integrated sales segmentation using Google maps, among many others.
- Loan processing reduced to 4 hours.
- Rejection of applications reduced by 40%.
If you would like to participate in future events or would like to request more information about Fisa Group and our Omnia innovation platform get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about Omnia